In this video I create a spell candle for Love and Passion. This candle can be used to promote self-love, draw a loving relationship to you, add passion to an existing relationship, or in any magical workings for Love and Passion. Let’s do some magical crafting.
Affiliate Links to ingredients and materials in this video
Soy wax and wicks:
Stainless steel double boiler
5 oz glass jars
Small wooden bowls:
Liquid candle dyes:
Martha Stewart Glitter
Flowers: Jasmine and rose buds
Gemstones: Garnet and Rose Quartz :
Other gemstone options
Fire safety tips:
- Don’t walk away from a burning candle. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire or in a drafty area.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch remains in the container or 2 inches if using a pillar candle.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.