Hey there guys, thank you for all the support and letting me take a week off to collect myself, I really cannot tell you how much I appreciate it – but oh boy does it feel good to be back making videos!
I hope you all enjoy this Q&A and I look forward to making more!
-also side note I filmed this prior to the first harvest festival!
01:26 What under-the radar or less popularized local plant(s) do you enjoy working with?
02:02 Do you have any recommended resources/books for people looking to get into identifying and collecting wild herbs and beginning their interest in herbalism?
03:20 Would you ever consider creating online courses in herbalism for beginners?
04:05 1) how will you be celebrating the upcoming harvest festivals? 2) Do you journal in addition to your BOS/grimoire?
05:15 how do you connect to your lineage?
06:03 when you aren’t doing your herbal works and other witchy practices, what are your guilty pleasures in day to day life?
06:55 are you living where you dreamed you would live? is there another corner of the world that forever has your heart?
08:38 If you could go anywhere, where would you like to travel to once everything opens and why?
09:38 how do you pace yourself so you don’t burn out working on something you love?
10:50 what was the last book you read and what are you currently reading? what genre or type of literature do you like to read? Are there any books (witchy or not) that you recommend?
13:53 favorite musical artists? All-time favorite movie?
15:14 How do you maintain your practice during low moods or times of struggle?
16:34 I was wondering if you still do vintage fashion?
18:23 How do you edit your thumbnail photos?
19:22 what does your dream home look like?
20:42 how are you doing?
-plus some bonus questions
My other Q&A
Questions answered there:
1. How did you get into witchcraft? Is it something you found on your own?
2. Where are you studying herbalism?
3. How much knowledge would you say you had of herbalism before you started school for it? Were you exposed to herbalism as a child or did you gain a base of your knowledge through self study? Fellow Chestnut School student here
4. how long did it take for you to find your current path? (as a baby witch who’s still learning the basics, I’d love to know!)
5. Seen as you are on such a public platform how do you handle pagan trolls? The folks who think that their way is the only way?
And my other question is do you have any secrets to your practice that you purposefully keep for yourself because of your tradition?
6.Does Wicca still play an important part in your practice or have you found another path that suits your needs better?
7. How did your friends and family react when they found out you are a witch?
8. Tell us more about your boyfriend, let us see him!
9.Do you have friends who are also witches and how did you find them? If not, what do they think about you being a witch?
10.What do you do for a living and how do you maintain a work-life balance so that your home & magickal practice is preserved and protected?
11. I’m actually curious about how you edit your videos. They’re always so lovely and have a certain uniform aesthetic. I know this isn’t a witchcraft question but it’s something I wonder about each time you put a new video out. 🙂
12. What are you using for filming, set-up, in the house do you take advantage of the natural light or do you have to use a ring light?
13. How long does it take you to edit a video?
14. I absolutely love your style of clothes and I was curious if you make them yourself, buy them online or just do local shopping for them?
15. What you eat in a day???
16. Do you eat the food you make now?
17. Are you Vegan?
18. This seems like a silly question, but I just adore the ring you wear on your index finger. Where did you get it? I’ve read that wearing rings on certain fingers can help with certain spells/vibes/intentions you are putting out. Does that ring true for you? (No pun intended haha!) Thank you for sharing your story & continuing journey!
19. What is you’re favorite part about skyrim? and did skyrim inspire you to become a green witch? It did me!
Jackson Crawfords Channel:
Alison Olivia Moon:
My Other Channel:
• all music from epidemicsound.com except for that by Teddy Chipouras
Late Nights in Harmony – Trevor Kowalski